Beginning Monday June 8th, we are excited to announce that our doors will be OPEN!
We will begin the next phase of re-opening with temporary hours, a limited staff. and the following services:
- Continued Curbside and no-contact etransfer payment Pick-Ups by appointment
- In-store Pick-Ups with a scheduled appointment time for trying on your order
- Scheduled appointments for personal shopping with a Staff member who will work with you to target your choices and provide assistance (one hour appointment)
- Our doors will be open for browse shopping with one changeroom available for quick try-ons.
- Personal assistance via email, social media messaging, or by phone.
Book your One Hour Shopping Appointment, 15 minute Pick-Up time, or Curbside delivery
by calling (519) 472-0909 or emailing email@example.com
We will be adopting the following practices to best protect our store space for both our customers and staff during this heightened time:
- We are mandated to limit our store to a maximum of 8 people including staff at any given time.
- Please practice safe social distancing of 6 feet, except for when staff contact is required for zipping assistance.
- We encourage our customers to bring along ONE guest to assist with zippers if possible, eliminating staff contact.
- Staff will be wearing masks when interacting with customers, and regularly washing hands throughout the day. We recommend customers wear a mask as well, although not mandatory
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the store
- Changerooms will be spray sanitized, and those in use will be 8 feet apart
- Dresses that have been tried on will be steamed before returning to the racks
Our hours for the week of June 8th to 14th are as follows:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 10am to 4pm
Thursday 10am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 2pm.
We will extend our Opening Hours for the week of June 15th., to be determined.
Thank you so very much for supporting Small Businesses!